Booking a therapy room in East Sussex
One of the best places to practise counselling or psychotherapy in East Sussex is Rooms for Therapists. For as little as £9 an hour, you can rent any of our beautifully furnished, calming rooms in one of our three convenient centres in Brighton and Hove. If you would like help hiring a counselling or therapy room in East Sussex, Rooms for Therapists would be happy to help. We understand that you’ll need a calming, quiet and beautiful space to meet your clients, whether for counselling or psychotherapy. Rooms for Therapists can help guide your choice.
At Rooms for Therapists, we have a selection of rooms to suit all needs, from beautifully furnished couple-therapy rooms to quiet, elegant one-to-one counselling rooms. Our therapy rooms are among the best in East-Sussex and they are located near Brighton and Hove bus routes. You can book one of the finest therapy rooms in East-Sussex via our website or our smartphone app, easily and quickly. Rooms for Therapists in East-Sussex is located in peaceful residential areas of Brighton and Hove, East-Sussex; they are a two- to seven-minute walk from the closest bus stop. We offer the perfect place for individual- or couple-therapies, and rooms can be reserved for either periodic block-bookings or ad hoc one-off therapy hours, accessible from 7am. to 10pm., 7 days a week. Our buildings are well heated, tidy and clean and have free WiFi for therapists and facilities for making coffee or tea and a waiting area for your clients.
About Rooms for Therapists in East-Sussex
Rooms for Therapists has been in business since 2015, offering therapy rooms for hire in Brighton, Hove & South London. We currently have 19 rooms in East-Sussex that can be hired for consultation and therapy sessions. Psychotherapists, therapists and other counsellors book our rooms because they are comfortable, elegant and peaceful. Our selection of therapy rooms provides both comfort and value. If you are looking for a particular size of room, or for a special working environment or facilities, you can click below to send us your specifications. A member of our team of experts is waiting to help design a proposal that includes a list of carefully chosen locations to meet your requirements.
Our Therapy Rooms in East Sussex
Our rooms can be hired for any type of therapy session; they are contemporary in design, well-lit and elegant. Located right in the centre of East-Sussex, our therapy rooms provide counsellors and therapists with a safe space to practise. Our therapy rooms are within walking distance of the Brighton and Hove bus stop, which means that public transportation is readily accessible to you and your clients. At Rooms for Therapists, we understand that our therapists need a space that is secure, cared for and comfortable in order to perform at their best. We’re confident you will agree that our rooms are the perfect space for one-to-one or couples counselling sessions.
At Rooms for Therapists all our rooms are comfortable, quiet and secure, which makes them ideal for successful therapy and counselling practice. From 7am to 10pm every day of the week, you can book any of our therapy rooms for your practice. What’s more, our reservations are flexible and require no contract. We welcome both one-off and long-term bookings. Our prices are very competitive; we are one of the best priced in East-Sussex, providing excellent facilities for therapy and counselling. You can see all the therapy rooms we have for hire – and how much they cost – by clicking on the link below.
At East-Sussex you can get the perfect room for psychotherapy, counselling, including:
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Counselling and Relationship Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Behavioural Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural therapy
- Integrative Psychotherapy
- Grief Counselling
What’s Included in the Cost of Renting a Therapy Room in East-Sussex
When you hire a room at Room for Therapists, you immediately get access to beautiful, modern rooms for one-on-one or couples- sessions. The cost of our therapy rooms also comes with the following benefits:
- Fixed Price: £9 / hour – any time of day
- Available 7 days a week 7am – 10pm
- Easy online booking system with our Smartphone App
- No minimum hours required
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free tea, coffee or cool water
- Total flexibility – no minimum contract period or admin fees
- Can be hired on an ad-hoc hourly rate or as regular block bookings
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before booking
- Pause bookings for holidays at no charge
- Weekly emailed invoices, one week in arrears
If you would like to see the rooms on offer and their prices, click on the link provided below.
Why Choose one of our Therapy Rooms in East-Sussex?
- Comfort – Our rooms for therapy are calming, comfortable and elegantly furnished. They include relaxed seating for talking therapies with individuals and couples. Many rooms also have a therapist’s desk.
- Flexibility -our therapy rooms can be used for a wide array of therapy session. Furniture can be moved around to suit your needs.
- Beautiful – All our rooms are beautifully decorated in a calming, modern colour palette; they all have adaptable lighting schemes and soothing non-figurative artwork.
- Cleanliness – All our rooms for therapy have been recently decorated. They are kept spotless; all rooms are regularly cleaned and are checked and tidied every day.
- Convenience – getting access to rail connection and bus routes is easy because we are located just seven minutes’ walk away from East-Sussex and East-Sussex stations.
- Affordable – for only £9 an hour, you gain access to all our services.
Hiring a therapy room in East-Sussex
Easy-to-use online booking system
Once you have registered with us, we will send you a password for our online membership area. Then you’ll be able to quickly book a room via our online booking system on your tablet, mobile or PC. Please note, availability of therapy rooms is subject to change. To confirm availability in your preferred centre, click on the link provided below. To enquire, please feel free to fill in the contact forms for each centre below. We will then schedule a phone call to discuss your needs and a visit to one of our centres. We recommend that you input as much information as possible when filling out the form, to help us get a clear picture of what you require. After we receive your form, we’ll call as quickly as we can to discuss your needs and preferred options.
Schedule a visit to view the space
Before deciding to hire a treatment room at East-Sussex Therapy Rooms, why not pop in for a visit? We would be very happy to take you on a tour of one of our stunning centres. Feel free to schedule a visit today, to experience for yourself all we have to offer.