Our Rooms in Carlton Hill, Brighton
Therapy Rooms in Carlton Hill
Do you need a space for your counselling or psychotherapy practice in Carlton Hill? Look no further than Rooms for Therapists. All our rooms in Carlton Hill, two minutes from the Old Steine behind American Express, are beautifully furnished and calming. You could rent one today, for as little as £10 an hour.
When hiring a counselling or therapy room in Carlton Hill, central Brighton, our Rooms for Therapists booking team would be happy to help. Whether you would like to hire a room for psychotherapy, counselling, mindfulness, cognitive therapy or life-coaching, we understand the importance of a space that is calming, quiet and beautifully decorated. Room for Therapists can ensure your requirements.
Room 22 Treatments
At Carlton Hill you can get the perfect room for psychotherapy, counselling:
Schedule a visit to view the space
Before deciding to hire a treatment room at Carlton Hill Therapy Rooms, why not pop in for a visit? We would be very happy to take you on a tour of one of our stunning centres. Feel free to schedule a visit today, to experience for yourself all we have to offer.
What’s Included in the Cost of Renting a Therapy Room in Carlton Hill
By renting a room at Room for Therapists in Carlton Hill, you gain immediate access to our contemporary, beautifully furnished, calming rooms for individual or couples- sessions. These are the benefits included in the price of our therapy rooms:
- Fixed Price: £10 / hour – any time of day
- Available 7 days a week 7am – 10pm
- Easy online booking system with our Smartphone App
- No minimum hours required
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free tea, coffee or cool water
- Total flexibility – no minimum contract period or admin fees
- Can be hired on an ad-hoc hourly rate or as regular block bookings
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before booking
- Pause bookings for holidays at no charge
- Weekly emailed invoices, one week in arrears
Here at Rooms for Therapists, we believe we have the best therapy rooms in the Carlton Hill / Queen’s Park/ Kemptown area; they range from calming, beautifully decorated rooms for one-to-one counselling, to light and airy couple-counselling rooms. All our therapy rooms are conveniently located near The Old Steine with all its buses and taxi links.
Booking one of the finest therapy rooms in Carlton Hill Brighton can be done in no time via our website or our dedicated smartphone app.
Approximately a two-minute walk from the Old Steine and North Street, Rooms for Therapists is situated in the quiet residential areas of Carlton Hill/Hannover/Kemptown. This makes it the best place for individual or couples-therapies. Both periodic block bookings and ad hoc by-the-hour room bookings are possible, made digitally from anywhere, with availability from 7am to 10pm, 7 days a week.
Our building is tidy, clean and heated, and we offer facilities for making tea and coffee and free WiFi for therapists. Customers have a dedicated waiting area.
About Rooms for Therapists in Carlton Hill
Since 2015, Rooms for Therapists has been providing counselling and therapy rooms for hire in Brighton, Hove & South London. We provide 6 rooms for rent in Carlton Hill that can be used for consultation or therapy sessions. Our rooms are used by independent therapists, psychotherapists and other health advisors. They will be appreciated by your clients, as these therapy rooms provide a pleasant, calming and professional atmosphere where you can offer the best possible service.
Our selection of therapy rooms provides both comfort and value. Please click on the link/button below, if you would like us to help with specific requirements for facilities, working environment or location. Our Room Expert team can put together a tailor-made proposal, including locations specially selected to satisfy your needs.
Our Therapy Rooms in Carlton Hill, Brighton
Our rooms can be hired for any type of therapy session; they are contemporary in design, well-lit and elegant. Located in the core of Carlton Hill/Kemptown, our therapy rooms offer therapists a safe space to provide their services. With easy access, they are very near to public transport connections and our Carlton Hill therapy rooms are situated round the back of American Express in Carlton Hill, Brighton. When you rent any of our therapy rooms, you can be sure to get a space that is well cared for, secure and comfortable. We’re confident you will agree that our rooms are the perfect space for one-to-one or couples counselling sessions.
At Rooms for Therapists all our rooms are comfortable, quiet and secure, which makes them ideal for successful therapy and counselling practice. Our selection of therapy rooms is very affordable, and we are open for hire 7 days a week, from 7am to 10pm. What’s even better, our reservations are flexible and require no contract. So, you can hire a room for either long-term sessions or one-off bookings. What you get is excellent facilities for therapy and counselling, at some of the best prices in Carlton Hill. If you would like to view our therapy rooms and check how much they cost, please click on the link below.
Why choose our therapy rooms?
- Comfort – our therapy rooms are calming, comfortable and elegantly furnished. To ensure that they work for both individual and group therapies, they include relaxed seating. Many rooms also have a therapist’s desk.
- Flexibility – all our therapy rooms can cater to a broad range of therapy settings. Furniture can be moved around to suit your needs.
- Beautiful – Every room is beautifully decorated using a calming, modern colour palette; they all have adaptable lighting schemes and each room has soothing non-figurative artwork.
- Cleanliness – All our rooms for therapy have been recently decorated. They are kept spotless; all rooms are regularly cleaned and are checked and tidied every day.
- Convenience – from our doorstep, it is a seven minutes’ walk to Carlton Hill and Carlton Hill stations. With many bus routes, rail connections and even bike hire options.
- Affordable – All-inclusive rates only £10 an hour with full access to all our services.
HOW TO BOOK
How to book a Therapy Room in Carlton Hill
Online booking made easy. Once you are registered with us, you get sent a password for our online membership area. You will then be able to book ad hoc rooms on your smartphone or tablet via our easy-to-use online booking system.
Please note, availability of therapy rooms changes. To check the current availability for each centre, click on the link below. For further enquiries, please fill out the contact form provided below for each centre. A member of our team will contact you to answer any pressing questions, discuss your needs and book a visit to one of our centres.
Please fill out as much information as possible to help us understand your requirements. Once submitted, we will contact you as soon as possible.