Renting a therapy room in Hove
Rooms for Therapists is a great place to practise counselling or psychotherapy in Hove. Step into any of our six convenient centres in Hove and Hove and rent a beautifully furnished and calming room to begin your practice, with no fuss. Our rates start as low as £9 per hour. Need to hire a counselling or therapy room in Hove or Hove but don’t know where to begin? Rooms for Therapists can help you find the perfect space for your practice. It doesn’t matter if you need the room for psychotherapy or counselling, we know that the perfect room must be calming, quiet and beautifully decorated. Rooms for Therapists can help.
Rooms for Therapists has some of the best therapy rooms in Hove, whether beautifully furnished couple-therapy rooms or calming or quiet rooms for one-to-one counselling, we have a space to suit your needs. As a bonus, all our therapy rooms are located close to the no.1 and no.6 bus routes. Finding a therapy room to hire on our website is fast and easy; in no time, you can book one of the best therapy rooms in Hove. About seven minutes’ walk from the Hove tube/train station, Rooms for therapists is situated in a quiet residential area of Hove. It offers the perfect place for individual- or couple-therapies, and rooms can be reserved for either periodic block-bookings or ad hoc one-off therapy hours, accessible from 7am. to 10pm., 7 days a week. The Rooms for Therapists building is heated, clean and tidy. In addition, we provide free WiFi for therapists and facilities for making coffee or tea and a waiting area for your clients.
About Rooms for Therapists in Hove
Rooms for Therapists was established in 2015 and offers counselling and therapy rooms for rent in locations: Brighton, Hove & South London. We have 6 rooms that can be hired for consultation and therapy sessions in Hove. Any of our 6 of cosy rooms in Hove can be used to provide therapy, counselling, life coaching or health advice. Independent psychotherapists and therapists regularly use our rooms to meet their clients. That’s because our rooms are designed to be relaxing, calming, modern and at the same time professional. We are confident you will get the ultimate in comfort and value for money, when you book one of our therapy rooms. If you are looking for a particular size of room, or for a special working environment or facilities, you can click below to send us your specifications. Our team is made up of room experts who are happy to craft a proposal to match your needs, including a list of suitable locations.
Our Therapy Rooms in Hove
When you book any of our rooms, you get a space that is modern, calming and beautiful; our rooms are suitable for any type of therapy. Located in the core of Hove, our therapy rooms offer therapists a safe space to provide their services. Our therapy rooms are located within walking distance of Palmeira Square, which gives you and your clients easy access to public transportation. At Rooms for Therapists, we understand that our therapists need a space that is secure, cared for and comfortable in order to perform at their best. If you are a psychotherapist or counsellor, you will discover that our lovely rooms are perfect for your personal or group practice.
Rooms for Therapists in Hove is a confidential, secure, quiet, comfortable and energizing space, ideally suited to therapy sessions. We are open every day of the week from 7am to 10pm and our selection of therapy rooms is very affordable. In addition, you don’t need to sign a contract to book a room: we accept both long-term and one-off reservations. Our prices are very competitive; we are one of the best priced in Hove, providing excellent facilities for therapy and counselling. You can see all the therapy rooms we have for hire – and how much they cost – by clicking on the link below.
In Hove, you can get the right room for all sorts of psychotherapy and counselling, including:
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Counselling and Relationship Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Behavioural Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural therapy
- Integrative Psychotherapy
- Grief Counselling
What’s Included in the Cost of Renting a Therapy Room in Hove
When you hire a room at Room for Therapists, you immediately get access to beautiful, modern rooms for one-on-one or couples- sessions. You also get the following benefits when you book our therapy rooms:
- Fixed Price: £9 / hour – any time of day
- Available 7 days a week 7am – 10pm
- Easy online booking system with our Smartphone App
- No minimum hours required
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free tea, coffee or cool water
- Total flexibility – no minimum contract period or admin fees
- Can be hired on an ad-hoc hourly rate or as regular block bookings
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before booking
- Pause bookings for holidays at no charge
- Weekly emailed invoices, one week in arrears
If you would like to see the rooms on offer and their prices, click on the link provided below.
Why choose our therapy rooms?
- Comfort – all our therapy rooms are calming, comfortable and elegantly furnished. They include relaxed seating that would work well for both individual or couples sessions. Many rooms also have a therapist’s desk.
- Flexibility -our therapy rooms can be used for a wide array of therapy session. Furniture can be moved around to suit your needs.
- Beautiful – Our rooms are all beautifully decorated in a calming, modern colour palette, with adaptable lighting schemes. Each room includes soothing non-figurative artwork.
- Cleanliness – Every room is newly decorated to a high standard and is kept spotless; all rooms are regularly cleaned and are checked and tidied every day.
- Convenience – getting access to rail connection and bus routes is easy because we are located just seven minutes’ walk away from Hove and Hove stations.
- Affordable – our rates are all-inclusive with free access to all our services, at £9 an hour.
Booking a therapy room in Hove
Simple online booking system
Once you have completed the process of registering with us, we’ll send a password to your email address that gives you access to our online membership area. Then you’ll be able to quickly book a room via our online booking system on your tablet, mobile or PC. Please note, the availability of therapy rooms is subject to change. To find out what is currently available in each centre, please click on the link below. To enquire, please feel free to fill in the contact forms for each centre below. We will then schedule a phone call to discuss your needs and a visit to one of our centres. Please fill out as much information as possible, so we can better understand what you require. After you’ve submitted the contact form, please expect a call from us to discuss your needs.
Pay us a visit today
Why don’t you schedule a no-obligation visit before making the decision to hire a room in Hove? We welcome your visit and would love to show you around any of our centres. Please don’t hesitate to book an appointment today, so you can judge our therapy rooms first-hand.