Booking a therapy room in Lansdowne Place, Hove
Looking for a place to practise counselling or psychotherapy in Lansdowne Place? Rooms for Therapists is a great option. All the rooms in our six convenient centres in Lansdowne Place are beautifully furnished and calming. Rent one today, for as little as £9 an hour. Need to hire a counselling or therapy room in Lansdowne Place but don’t know where to begin? Rooms for Therapists can help you find the perfect space for your practice. Whether you would like to hire a room for psychotherapy or counselling, we understand the importance of a space that is calming, quiet and beautifully decorated. Room for Therapists can ensure your requirements are met.
Rooms for Therapists has some of the best therapy rooms in Lansdowne Place, whether beautifully furnished couple-therapy rooms or calming or quiet rooms for one-to-one counselling, we have a space to suit your needs. As a bonus, all our therapy rooms are located close to major bus routes and a taxi rank. Searching for an available therapy room on our site is fast and easy, meaning you can quickly book one of the finest therapy rooms in Lansdowne Place. About one-minutes walk from the junction at Western Road, Rooms for therapists is situated in a quiet residential area of the Brunswick/Lansdowne Estate. This makes it the best place for individual or couples-therapies. Periodic block bookings or ad hoc by-the-hour room booking is possible, made remotely from anywhere, with availability from 7am to 10pm, 7 days a week. Our building is clean, heated and tidy, there is a dedicated waiting area for your clients and facilities for making tea and coffee. We also provide free WiFi for therapists.
About Rooms for Therapists in Lansdowne
Rooms for Therapists was established in 2015 and offers counselling and therapy rooms for rent in Brighton, Hove & South London. In Lansdowne Place there are 6 rooms suitable for providing therapy, counselling, health advice or life-coaching. Our rooms are used by independent therapists and psychotherapists and health advisors. They provide an ambience that is both professional and relaxing. We are confident you will get the ultimate in comfort and value for money when you book one of our therapy rooms. Do you have a particular type of facilities, working environment or room in mind? Click on the link/button below to send us your specifications. Then wait for a built-to-fit proposal, including a list of locations that would match your requirements from our group of experts.
Our Therapy Rooms in Lansdowne Place
At Room for Therapists, all our rooms are calming, elegant and modern, suitable for providing your clients with a broad spectrum of therapies. Situated right in the middle of Lansdowne Place, our rooms offer counsellors and therapists a safe space in which they can practise. With easy access, they are very near to public transport connections and our Lansdowne Place therapy rooms are within easy walking distance from Western Road. Lansdowne Place Therapy Rooms offers professional rooms to counsellors and therapists. Our therapists understand the importance of providing a professional service in a setting that helps their customers feel comfortable, secure and cared for. We are certain that once you see our lovely rooms, you will agree that they are excellent for one-to-one or couples sessions.
Rooms for Therapists in Lansdowne Place is a confidential, secure, quiet, comfortable and energizing space, ideally suited to therapy sessions. From 7am to 10pm every day of the week, you can book any of our therapy rooms for your practice. In addition, booking any of our rooms requires no contract and is flexible. We are open to both one-off and long-term hires. We offer excellent facilities for counselling and therapy, among the best priced in Brighton and Hove. If you would like to view our therapy rooms and check how much they cost, please click on the link below.
Find the perfect room in Lansdowne Place for psychotherapy and counselling, including:
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Counselling and Relationship Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Behavioural Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural therapy
- Integrative Psychotherapy
- Grief Counselling
What’s Included in the Cost of Renting a Therapy Room in Lansdowne Place
Once you book any of our therapy rooms in Lansdowne Place, you gain access to a calming, elegant space, perfect for an individual or couples- session with your clients. In addition, you also get the following benefits:
- Fixed Price: £9 / hour – any time of day
- Available 7 days a week 7am – 10pm
- Easy online booking system with our Smartphone App
- No minimum hours required
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free tea, coffee or cool water
- Total flexibility – no minimum contract period or admin fees
- Can be hired on an ad-hoc hourly rate or as regular block bookings
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before booking
- Pause bookings for holidays at no charge
- Weekly emailed invoices, one week in arrears
If you would like to see the rooms on offer and their prices, click on the link provided below.
Why our therapy room are the best choice in Brighton & Hove?
- Comfort – all our therapy rooms are calming, comfortable and elegantly furnished. They include relaxed seating that would work well for both individual or couples sessions. Many rooms also have a therapist’s desk.
- Flexibility – our therapy rooms are suitable for a broad number of therapy settings. Furniture can be moved around to suit your needs.
- Beautiful – Each of our rooms is beautifully decorated in a calming, modern colour palette; they all have adaptable lighting schemes and soothing non-figurative artwork.
- Cleanliness – All rooms are newly decorated. They are kept spotless: regularly cleaned and checked and tidied daily.
- Convenience – from our doorstep, it is a seven minutes’ walk to Lansdowne Place stations. With many bus routes, rail connections and even bike hire options.
- Affordable – our rates are all-inclusive with free access to all our services, at £9 an hour.
Hiring a therapy room in Lansdowne Place
Simple online booking system
First, we ask you to register with us; after this is done, you’ll get a password at your email address giving you access to the membership area online. You will then be able to hire rooms ad hoc on your tablet, smartphone or PC, via our easy to use online booking system. Therapy room availability does change from time to time. To see the current situation, use the links below for each centre. To make an enquiry, please fill out the contact form below for your preferred centre. We will then contact you to schedule an initial visit, discuss your requirements and answer any questions you might have. Please fill out as much information as possible, so we can better understand what you require. After you’ve submitted the contact form, please expect a call from us to discuss your needs.
Pay us a visit today
Why don’t you schedule a no-obligation visit before making the decision to hire a room in Lansdowne Place? We would love to see you and take you on a tour round one of our beautiful centres. Get in touch today to schedule a viewing time.