Therapy rooms in London
Looking for a place to practise counselling or psychotherapy in London? Rooms for Therapists is a great option. Rooms for Therapists has 13 beautifully furnished and calming rooms for rent in our two convenient centres in London, starting at just £12.50 an hour.
Need to hire a counselling or therapy room in South London or South-West London but don’t know where to begin? Rooms for Therapists can help you find the perfect space for your practice. Whether you would like to hire a room for psychotherapy or counselling, we understand the importance of a space that is calming, quiet and beautifully decorated. Room for Therapists can ensure your requirements are met.
Our Therapy Rooms in London
Our calming, modern, beautifully decorated counselling and therapy rooms are for hire, offering you with an optimal setting to work in a broad spectrum of therapies with your clients. Located in a variety of locations in London, our therapy rooms provide counsellors and therapists with a safe space to practise. In addition, you get easy access to the public transport network, because our therapy rooms are just a short walking distance from most tube and national rail stations. We understand that responsible therapists need an environment that helps them offer their services in a cared-for, secure space. And we offer exactly this at Rooms for Therapists. Whether you are a counsellor or psychotherapist, we’re sure you’ll agree that our beautiful rooms are ideal for one-to-one or couples practice.
London provides the ideal room for counselling and psychotherapy, including:
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Counselling and Relationship Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Behavioural Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural therapy
- Integrative Psychotherapy
- Grief Counselling
What’s Included in the Cost of Renting a Therapy Room in London
When you hire a room at Room for Therapists, you immediately get access to beautiful, modern rooms for one-on-one or couples- sessions. The cost of our therapy rooms also comes with the following benefits:
- Fixed Price/ hour – any time of day
- Available 7 days a week 7am – 10pm
- Easy online booking system with our Smartphone App
- No minimum hours required
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free tea, coffee or cool water
- Total flexibility – no minimum contract period or admin fees
- Can be hired on an ad-hoc hourly rate or as regular block bookings
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before booking
- Pause bookings for holidays at no charge
- Weekly emailed invoices, one week in arrears
Click on the link below to see the Therapy Rooms on offer and our room prices.
Why choose our therapy rooms?
- Comfort – our therapy rooms are calming, comfortable and elegantly furnished. To ensure that they work for both individual and group therapies, they include relaxed seating. Many rooms also have a therapist’s desk.
- Flexibility – Each therapy space can accommodate a range of therapeutic settings. Furniture can be moved around to suit your needs.
- Beautiful – Every room is beautifully decorated using a calming, modern colour palette; they all have adaptable lighting schemes and each room has soothing non-figurative artwork.
- Cleanliness – All our rooms for therapy are newly decorated and kept spotless; all rooms are regularly cleaned and are checked and tidied on a daily basis.
- Convenience – getting access to rail connection and bus routes is easy because we are located just seven minutes’ walk away from London and London stations.
- Affordable – our rates are all-inclusive with free access to all our services, from as little as £12.50 an hour.
How to book a Therapy Room in London
Simple online booking system
Once you are registered with us, you get sent a password for our online membership area. You will then be able to book ad-hoc rooms on your smartphone or tablet via our easy-to-use online booking system. Therapy room availability does change from time to time. To see the current situation, use the links below for each centre. If you have further questions, please fill out the contact form below for your preferred centre. We will then schedule a call to discuss your requirements, answer any questions you might have and book an initial visit to one of our centres. Please include as much information as you can in the contact form, to help us better understand your needs. Once your enquiry arrives, we’ll get in touch to discuss in detail your needs.
Visit Us to Assess the Space
Before deciding to hire a treatment room at London Therapy Rooms, why not pop in for a visit? We would be very happy to take you on a tour of one of our stunning centres. Feel free to schedule a visit today, to experience for yourself all we have to offer.
Rooms for Therapists has some of the best therapy rooms in London, whether beautifully furnished couple-therapy rooms or calming or quiet rooms for one-to-one counselling, we have a space to suit your needs. As a bonus, both our therapy rooms sites are located close to tube or national rail stations. You can book one of the finest therapy rooms in London via our website, easily and quickly, or on our smartphone app. Usually between 5-10 minutes’ walk from the closest station, Rooms for therapists sites are in quiet residential areas of London that are easy to reach.
Our rooms offer the perfect space for couple- or individual therapies. Getting a room for a continuing or an ad hoc session can be done remotely from anywhere, with availability from 7am to 10pm, all week long. The Rooms for Therapists buildings are heated, clean and tidy. In addition, we provide free WiFi for therapists and facilities for making coffee or tea and a waiting area for your clients.
Rooms for Therapists in London is comfortable, quiet and secure, perfect for counselling and therapy practice. You can book a session in any of our very affordable therapy rooms any day of the week from 7am to 10pm What’s more, our reservations are flexible and require no contract. We welcome both one-off and long-term bookings. Our prices are some of the best in London and the facilities we offer for counselling and therapy are simply excellent. Please click on the link provided below, to view the therapy rooms we have for rent and to check their prices.
About Rooms for Therapists in London
Rooms for Therapists was established in 2015 and offers counselling and therapy rooms for rent in Brighton, Hove & South London. We offer over 25 of rooms across six locations in the South-East that can be hired for therapy sessions and consultation. Be it counselling, therapy, health advice or life coaching, our elegant rooms that would be ideal in South London or Brighton and Hove. Independent health advisors, psychotherapists and therapists of all sorts use of our rooms. And your clients will appreciate the elegant, calming atmosphere, enabling you to practise at your best. Our selection of therapy rooms provides both comfort and value. Do you have a particular type of facilities, working environment or room in mind? Click on the link/button below to send us your specifications. Our Room Expert team can put together a tailor-made proposal, including locations specially selected to satisfy your needs.