Renting a therapy room in Wandsworth
Need a space to practise counselling or psychotherapy in Wandsworth? Look no further than Rooms for Therapists. We have 7 calming and beautifully furnished rooms for hire in all our convenient centres in Wandsworth and Wandsworth, for as little as £15 and hour. Would you like help finding the right counselling or therapy room to book in Wandsworth or Wandsworth? Rooms for Therapist can help. It doesn’t matter if you need the room for psychotherapy or counselling, we know that the perfect room must be calming, quiet and beautifully decorated. Rooms for Therapists can help.
Our counselling and therapy rooms are some of the best in Wandsworth. They are strategically located close to Clapham Junction and we are confident you’ll find a room that meets all your requirements; beautifully furnished couple-therapy spaces or quiet, elegant one-to-one counselling rooms. Finding an available therapy room on our website is quick and easy: so, booking one of the finest therapy rooms in Wandsworth can be done in seconds. Located in the quiet residential area of Wandsworth, Rooms for Therapists is a short walk from the Clapham Junction near Wandsworth. Rooms in our centres offer the perfect spot for either couple- or individual one-on-one therapies. You can book our rooms for ad hoc hours or for regular block sessions from 7am to 10pm, any day of the week. Our building is clean, heated and tidy, there is a dedicated waiting area for your clients and facilities for making tea and coffee. We also provide free WiFi for therapists.
About Rooms for Therapists in Wandsworth
Rooms for Therapists was established in 2015 and offers counselling and therapy rooms for rent in locations: Brighton, Hove & South London. Wandsworth has 7 of cosy, elegant rooms that can be used to deliver professional “talking-cure” services such as counselling, therapy, life-coaching and health advice. Our rooms are used by independent therapists and psychotherapists and health advisors. They provide an ambience that is both professional and relaxing. At Rooms for Therapists, you will get the very best in value and comfort. If you are looking for a particular size of room, or for a special working environment or facilities, you can click below to send us your specifications. Our team is made up of room experts who are happy to craft a proposal to match your needs, including a list of suitable locations.
Our Therapy Rooms in Wandsworth
At Room for Therapists, all our rooms are calming, elegant and modern, suitable for providing your clients with a broad spectrum of therapies. Situated right in the middle of Wandsworth, our rooms offer counsellors and therapists a safe space in which they can practise. Our therapy rooms are located minutes away from Clapham Junction, so you and your clients can easily access a wide variety of public transport connections. When you rent any of our therapy rooms, you can be sure to get a space that is well cared for, secure and comfortable. We are certain that once you see our lovely rooms, you will agree that they are excellent for one-to-one or couples sessions.
All our therapy rooms at Rooms for Therapists are safe, quiet, energizing and comfortable, making them ideal for your counselling and therapy sessions. You can book a session in any of our very affordable therapy rooms any day of the week from 7am to 10pm What’s more, our reservations are flexible and require no contract. We welcome both one-off and long-term bookings. Our prices are some of the best in Wandsworth and the facilities we offer for counselling and therapy are simply excellent. You can see all the therapy rooms we have for hire – and how much they cost – by clicking on the link below.
In Wandsworth, you can get the right room for all sorts of psychotherapy and counselling, including:
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Counselling and Relationship Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Behavioural Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural therapy
- Integrative Psychotherapy
- Grief Counselling
What’s Included in the Cost of Renting a Therapy Room in Wandsworth
When you hire a room at Room for Therapists, you immediately get access to beautiful, modern rooms for one-on-one or couples- sessions. These are the benefits included in the price of our therapy rooms:
- Fixed Price: £15 / hour – any time of day
- Available 7 days a week 7am – 10pm
- Easy online booking system with our Smartphone App
- No minimum hours required
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free tea, coffee or cool water
- Total flexibility – no minimum contract period or admin fees
- Can be hired on an ad-hoc hourly rate or as regular block bookings
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before booking
- Pause bookings for holidays at no charge
- Weekly emailed invoices, one week in arrears
Click on the link below to view the therapy rooms on offer and how much they cost.
Why choose our therapy rooms?
- Comfort – our therapy rooms are calming, comfortable and elegantly furnished. To ensure that they work for both individual and group therapies, they include relaxed seating. Many rooms also have a therapist’s desk.
- Flexibility – all our therapy rooms can cater to a broad range of therapy settings. Furniture can be moved around to suit your needs.
- Beautiful – All our rooms are beautifully decorated in a calming, modern colour palette; they all have adaptable lighting schemes and soothing non-figurative artwork.
- Cleanliness – All our therapy rooms are kept spotless; they are regularly cleaned and are checked and tidied on a daily basis.
- Convenience -situated seven minutes’ walk away from Wandsworth station. This means that you get a wide selection of bus and rail routes on our doorstep. There are even bike hire options.
- Affordable – All-inclusive rates only £15 an hour with full access to all our services.
How to book a Therapy Room in Wandsworth
Make bookings online with ease.
Once you have registered with us, we will send you a password for our online membership area. You can then proceed to book your room via our easy to use online booking system on your smartphone, tablet or computer. Please note, the availability of therapy rooms is not constant. To see the currently available hours for rooms in a centre, click on the link below. If you have further questions, please fill out the contact form below for your preferred centre. We will then schedule a call to discuss your requirements, answer any questions you might have and book an initiql visit to one of our centres. Please fill out as much information as possible, so we can better understand what you require. After you’ve submitted the contact form, please expect a call from us to discuss your needs.
Pay us a visit today
Before deciding to hire a treatment room at Wandsworth Therapy Rooms, why not pop in for a visit? We would love to show you around and discuss your vision for the space. Feel free to get in touch today to book a viewing time and get a real insight into the space we are offering you.